Governance and management
- Dr. Geneviève Almouzni (Nuclear Dynamics unit, UMR3664)
- Dr. Pierre Léopold (Genetics and Developmental Biology unit, UMR3215/U934), who took over Pr. Edith Heard
LabEx Manager: Inês Pires Pinheiro
Tech transfer & Science Coordinator: Shauna Katz
Governing Advisory Board (GAB). The LabEx GAB meets every 2 to 3 months to enable collegial decision-making concerning organization, equipment and personnel hiring, events and initiatives to organize, funding requests and structuring. It is composed of:
- Scientific Coordinators: Geneviève Almouzni & Pierre Léopold
- LabEx Manager: Inês Pires Pinheiro
- Tech Transfer & Science Coordinator: Shauna Katz
- Senior team leaders: Angela Taddei, Nathalie Dostatni (UMR3664), Déborah Bourc’his, Yohanns Bellaïche (UMR3215/U934)
- Junior team leaders: Inès Drinnenberg (UMR3664), Jean-Léon Maître (UMR3215/U934)
- Training Advisory Board President: José Gil (UMR3664).
International Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). The LabEx SAB is invited every 2 years to assess progress of the scientific program and to provide advice and guidance. It is composed of internationally recognized experts in the field of epigenetics, developmental biology and stem cells as well as industrial partners:
Training Advisory Board (TAB). The TAB is composed of students and young researchers of the LabEx interested in impulsing and coordinating training and career development initiatives, public communication of science and outreach initiatives. It is composed of representatives from the two units. Its president, José Gil (PhD UMR3664) since 2019, participates in GAB meetings, impulses and reports on the TAB projects and conversely informs young researchers of ongoing LabEx activities.
If you have questions about the TAB activities, you can contact them by email: email@example.com