Governance and management
- Dr. Geneviève Almouzni (Nuclear Dynamics unit, UMR3664)
- Dr. Pierre Léopold (Genetics and Developmental Biology unit, UMR3215/U934), who took over Pr. Edith Heard
LabEx Manager: Imène Bouhlel
Tech transfer & Science Coordinator: Shauna Katz
Governing Advisory Board (GAB). The LabEx GAB meets every month to enable collegial decision-making concerning organization, equipment and personnel hiring, events and initiatives to organize, funding requests and structuring. It is composed of:
- Scientific Coordinators: Geneviève Almouzni & Pierre Léopold
- LabEx Manager: Imène Bouhlel
- Tech Transfer & Science Coordinator: Shauna Katz
- Senior team leaders: Angela Taddei, Nathalie Dostatni (UMR3664), Déborah Bourc’his, Yohanns Bellaïche (UMR3215/U934)
- Junior team leaders: Inès Drinnenberg (UMR3664), Jean-Léon Maître (UMR3215/U934)
- Training Advisory Board President: Charlène Renaud-Pageot (UMR3664).
International Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). The LabEx SAB is invited every 2 years to assess progress of the scientific program and to provide advice and guidance. It is composed of internationally recognized experts in the field of epigenetics, developmental biology and stem cells as well as industrial partners:
Training Advisory Board (TAB). The TAB is composed of early career researchers of the LabEx interested in impulsing and coordinating training and career development initiatives, public communication of science and outreach initiatives. It is composed of representatives from the two units.
The president of the TAB (Charlène Renaud-Pageot, president since 2022) impulses and reports on the TAB projects and conversely informs the community of ongoing LabEx activities. Together with the vice-president (Markus Schliffka), they ensure the participation of the TAB in the GAB meetings.
If you have questions about the TAB activities, you can contact them by email: firstname.lastname@example.org